Friday, September 17, 2010

Something Other Than Tennis

So yesterday I took a brutal beating. It all started off at the ward activity. We went and hiked around and we went through "the crack" which is a tiny space between two rock walls and you try to think skinny thoughts while you make your way through. that was fun. After that we ate food and stuff, but there were a few of my friends and I that wanted to go try the crack again in the dark. We started out just great but I was climbing up and I was about to stand up and tell the people behind me not to hit their heads on the rock above. Just as I began to stand up SMACK I banged my head pretty hard bit my tongue and got knocked out. Just kidding I didn't get knocked out but I did hit pretty dang hard.So me and my friend Brandon are the only ones who had the guts to go all the way through so we met the others on the other side.
After we got home we planned to go play SOTT (something other than tennis). It was my friends Duke, Brandon, Cody, Lexi, Danielle and me. We went and played a great game of SOTT and after we were walking through campus and decided to go play in the fountain. It all started as just fun, but then Duke thought it would be a great idea to put me in the middle of the fountain where all the water is shooting out. He's a lot stronger than me so I just had to take it, cause there was no way I was getting away. So he threw me in and I slipped and fell and banged my right shin. Then I went to throw my friend Lexi in but she turned it around and I got thrown in again. Brandon was just sitting on the side kinda minding is own business when Duke Lexi and I went over and started to get him wet. He jumped up and goes after me and threw me into the dead center of the fountain, all of the water went right up in my face. I ended up banging my other shin pretty hard, but didn't really think about it. As we were walking home I looked down and realized I was bleeding and had a huge bump and both of my shins. So later that night when I got home and was showering I found about five more bruises, scrapes on my hips and legs from the hike, and cut on the side of my foot and a bruise on the bottom of my other foot. Oh and my scalp is green because I have a bruise on that too from hitting my head. Like I said, I took a brutal beating, but it was all worth it. :)

1 comment:

  1. Good grief, child! I thought the scrape on my foot was horrendous.. Never mind :P

    ReplyDelete