Thursday, September 16, 2010

History

So I have this history class that I am taking. It's not too bad of a class, but the homework sucks. We have to read two different books and write a one page double-spaced journal response comparing and contrasting and adding our own opinion about it. Not too bad right? Well, we have to do that EVERY WEEK! And on top of that, we have to find the same article in three different newspapers around the world ( NY Times, Moscow Time and The Guardian) and write a journal response on that every week as well. So, that is my complaint about my history class, but just reassure, I will still do the dumb assignments every week because that would be a stupid way to fail the class. All of my other classes are pretty great and I don't have any complaints about those. Just history.

No comments:

Post a Comment