Monday, September 20, 2010

My Saturday Adventure

So, Saturday started off with me going to bed at 5 in the morning. That was fun, I stayed up talking to my cousin Ashley on skype til almost 2:30. It was tons of fun. Then I went outside because some of my friends were out by the pool. On my way out I passed my friends ( Duke and Brandon) apartment and our friend Cody. They were all about to play the game Phase Ten Twist when I knocked on their window and told them to come play out by the pool with us girls so we could all play because we weren't allowed in their apartment because it was after curfew. So they came out and we all played Phase Ten Twist until 4:30 (that game is so dang long). It was tons of fun though. So I was finally in bed asleep by five and I planned to stay asleep practically all day haha. Well, my dear friend Brady really likes to wake me up by phone call when I am super tired. So Brady called me at 8:30 in the morning and told me he wanted to talk to me, I wouldn't have gone up there but he told me he had breakfast for me, so I went. :) We talked for a while and then I went back to bed at like 10 and slept til about noon but just laid in bed for like an hour. I finally got up and got ready and I went over to my friends house (Dan, Sterling, and Jeff) My other friend Corinne was over there and they were getting ready to go to Cafe Rio. They told me to come so I did. While we were at Cafe Rio, we were all finishing up our food when Dan tries to smash his water cup. It didn't work so well and Sterling had to show him how it was done. "You just gotta karate chop it like this! HIYA!" So karate chops the cup and the cup goes flying across our table to the table next to ours and bounces across their trays and they weren't too happy about that. We didn't know what to do at that point so Sterling apologized while trying his hardest not to crack up and we all booked it out of there. It gave us a pretty good laugh. Then we decided that we wanted to go cliff jumping at Sand Hollow, so we did and we had a great time and it was Me, Sara, Danielle, Corinne, Jeff, Dan, and Sterling. We had a blast and I realized that I am just a big baby and it took me forever to finally jump off the medium high one (which looks like it is about a million feet in the air) but I did and I lived through it. The End :)

No comments:

Post a Comment