Tuesday, September 14, 2010

College Update

So I am starting a blog because that is what people are doing these days I guess haha. Just a quick update.
Classes are going pretty good, I like all of my professors. I really like my english teacher, he is way awesome and he makes me actually like english. Which I never thought I would say, but it's the truth. My math teacher is really nice but kind of remings me of a turtle, but he is super funny. I don't like homework, but I don't really think anyone likes homework.
Um, I love my singles ward, I have an awesome Bishopric. They are really nice and super fun. My ward is full of really awesome nice people. I love it. I am the Family Home Evening Council Chair in my ward. It is an awesome calling and it keeps me involved and I have met lots of new people.
My apartment and living arrangements: I LOVE my roommates. They are awesome and we all get along great. We have lots of fun together. I have super awesome neighbors who I have become good friends with. One of which I have become very good friends with and it's awesome. The internet at my apartment isn't very good and it is pretty frustrating, but that's okay. I am making lots of friends out here and I love it. Sometimes I forget to do my homework because I just want to hang out with friends, but don't worry mom, I still get all of my homework done :) Well that is pretty much it.
Oh but the reason why my blog is called burnt toast is because that pretty much just sums it up, I eat that everyday for breakfast, best way to start the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment