Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Update

Okay, so I kinda forgot about my blog and so I have not written anything in a long time. Honestly, nothing that exciting has happened since last time. Randy came home from his mission on November 3rd. That was super fun!! It is great to have him back. Um, Thanksgiving happened, that was fun, too. It was great fun to see all of my family. Oh one weekend I went on a date to see ABBA Mania. That was tons of fun!!
Well, now it is December, which is totally crazy. Right now I am just going crazy about finals and making sure I have good grades. I am very excited for the semester to be over and have some time off. Next semester is going to be a challenge, but I think it will be a good one! I have lots of classes with my friends which will be very helpful.
I am making lots of friends and becoming very close with the ones I already have. We hang out all the time and just have fun together. Things are going great here at Dixie State! I just can't wait for it to start getting warm again! I miss the heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment