Monday, December 6, 2010

Me and Danielle

So this past week has been kinda crazy, getting ready for finals and it's now the last week of school before finals and things are just crazy. Luckily, I don't have too many way crazy finals and I am thinking I will do pretty well on them. Lately my roomie Danielle and I have been hanging out a lot and it has been way great. We have become way close and I love it. Last saturday we went out and took a bunch of pictures together just cause we were way bored and we had SO much fun together. Nothing else is really new. I am just excited for this semester to be over because I am pretty burnt out with these classes. Next semester I am taking harder classes, but they are more interesting I think. So I am pretty excited for that! I am way excited that it is getting closer to Christmas and I can not wait to go home and be with my family and spend time with siblings and my mommy! Well, that is pretty much it for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment